- 1 Some Basics of SEO:
- 2 1. Write a Guest Post One of the Best Off Page SEO Technique
- 3 2. Social Media Websites as Off Page SEO for Link Building
- 4 3. Social Bookmarking Sites as Off Page SEO
- 5 4. Participate in Quora
- 6 5. WEB 2.0 great way for Off Page SEO
- 7 6. Profile Submission the simplest of Off Page SEO
- 8 7. Blog Commenting paly a major role in Off Page SEO
- 9 8. Image Submission
- 10 9. Local Classified Sites as Off Page SEO improves your visibility
- 11 10. Google My Business yet another best way for Off Page SEO
Dear Digital Marketers, are you looking to optimize your website, blogs organically? here are the top 10 off page SEO hacks. Launching a Company website is one of the first milestones for any company! Now that you have launched a new website, you should also know how to promote your website, products, or services!
The biggest task is how will you reach people organically? Of course, there are ways where you can advertise and promote your website/products on Social Media Platforms or hire a Digital Marketing Agency who can do this job for you, but this also comes with a cost attached to it, if the company can afford and do not have time to do the organic rankings for their targeted website/products then yes, you should hire an agency.
Online digital marketing is a complex beast, and it’s getting more so every day. No longer can you rely on your gut instinct to know how to do your job. When you’re starting, you have to buy a lot of stuff from a bunch of different vendors. There are a lot of things to keep track of, and the value of every dollar isn’t guaranteed. And that’s just the beginning. Google is constantly improving its algorithm, and that can affect your ranking overnight. You could be doing everything right, but if the world is moving towards mobile search, then your website may be losing out.
If you are searching for the best off-page SEO techniques, then you are at the right place. Here I have given 10 off-page SEO hacks for all those who cannot outsource this job for various reasons. Let me also remind you that SEO is not a one-time affair, but should be done as far as you exist in your business! Hence I have given some the important SEO hacks here
Finally, the goal of this article is to help you to know the nitty-gritty of SEO, you can optimize your website, rank better on Google and get more visibility for your posts, website, products, services, etc. Before we delve into the list of off-page SEO, I have briefed some of the basic knowledge needed to proceed further.
Some Basics of SEO:
What is SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
From the common man’s perspective, SEO is a process of increasing the quality & quantity of your website traffic or website of your organization. This is the only unpaid, organic method and also Google Friendly technique to increase your visibility and thereby increase your customer base. Now technically speaking SEO is a practice of bringing your website in a search engine’s organic ranking to get the required traffic to your website.
How do we do this?
- Creating high-quality content
- Optimizing content around your specific keywords
- Building backlinks
How do Search Engines work?
There are 3 stages to get found on the Google Search Engine
- Crawling (A process of Identifying the new Link)
- Indexing (Taking up the back-up and Google Stores in its database
- Actual Ranking (There are more than 200+ factors which Google uses to rank). As a result of the above steps, Google will now list your website after the Google Ads.
Types of SEO?
- Technical SEO Includes Domain name, Extension, Hosting Location, Server Speed, Domain Age, etc
- On-page SEO includes Optimizing the content, blog page on your website
- Off-page SEO includes Referencing, Link Building, Backlinks, etc)
Why is Link Building Important?
- Link Building is Google’s #2 Ranking Factor
- Links will take you to great content that ranks well
- Link passes trust, authenticity, and evidence of great work
- Without a Link, Google says it is difficult to find a website
- These links are what Google discover your website
The scope of this blog article is to make you aware what are the off-page SEO techniques/hacks to improve your ranking, let’s understand one by one.
1. Write a Guest Post One of the Best Off Page SEO Technique
There are quite many quality blogs that will welcome and are open for a Guest Post from various authors. Seek their permission and write to them about your interest, your intent in their subject matter, and would want to write an article in their blog. Please bear in mind that, you are not concentrating on the quantity of guest writing, but focus on quality links and write in such blogs which are encouraging & popular. For your information, I have listed below some of the Guest Post Sites for your information:
2. Social Media Websites as Off Page SEO for Link Building
The best way to promote is by being seen or making your presence on Social media Platforms which will augment your business and also help you get more backlinks. One of the key Off-page SEO techniques is Social Media Engagement. Social media presence will help to grow your business and also help to get more back-links. For your information, I have listed below some of the Social Media Websites for Link Building
|Social Networking Sites
Understand the Metrics above
- Domain Authority (DA) – SEO Guru MOZ, popularly known as created this metric DA to estimate the website rank on SERP (Search Engine Result Page)
- Page Authority (PA) – Measure how well a single page on your website rank on SERP, this will vary for a different page of your website
3. Social Bookmarking Sites as Off Page SEO
The best platforms to promote your website are Social Bookmarking Sites, this is one of the best methods to gain high traffic to your website or blog. For your information, I have listed below some of the Social Bookmarking Sites:
4. Participate in Quora
Let me introduce Quora which is a wonderful platform to gain and share knowledge. It’s a place where one can ask a question, comment with your answers as a subject expert, and connect with people who contribute great insights and quality answers. Quora empowers people to share and grow the world’s knowledge. Lots of people come to Quora to ask questions on various Domains
5. WEB 2.0 great way for Off Page SEO
Web 2.0 is another great way to get a high DA (Domain Authority) and the most relevant backlinks are by writing and submitting articles on Web 2.0. For your information, I have listed below some of the Web 2.0 Sites
|Web2.0 (Micro Sites)
6. Profile Submission the simplest of Off Page SEO
Profile Submission is probably the simplest technique to generate backlinks. High DA pages are a great sign of ranking for any website. Profile submission allows you to create your profiles, as well as your URL of the website, Register your business website by giving all the details of your business. For your information, I have listed below some of the Profile Submission Sites:
7. Blog Commenting paly a major role in Off Page SEO
Blog Commenting plays a major role to attract traffic to your website or your informative blog content. This is one of the easiest ways to get high DA and relevant backlinks by submitting blog comments on other popular websites. Footprints to find the blog commenting Websites:
- [keyword] “add a comment”
- [keyword] “leave a comment”
8. Image Submission
Sharing your images on popular image submission websites is one of the best SEO off-page requirements. Just take care to submit your images which are optimized with the correct URL, alt text, file format, and description. To submit an image you will have to create an account and then post your images. Some of the high DA image submission sites are listed below:
|Image Submission Sites
9. Local Classified Sites as Off Page SEO improves your visibility
List your websites in some of the classifieds sites for your information some of the Local Classified Sites are given below:
10. Google My Business yet another best way for Off Page SEO
Google My Business is the best way to promote your business especially in your locality and at the place where your business is functional. Google My Business is a free and easy-to-use tool for businesses to promote their online presence across Google, which includes in search [which adds to your SEO also] and Google Maps. You will have to first verify your business by requesting the code and then start adding your business information. Keep a constant watch on regular updates, reviews and consistently replying to your reviews.